The Post-reform Performance of the Manufacturing Sector in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:56:y:2011:i:03:n:s0217590811004316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazumdar, Mainak & Rajeev, Meenakshi & Ray, Subhash C., 2012.
"Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 191-221.
- Subhash C Ray & Mainak Mazumdar & Meenakshi Rajeev, 2010. "Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers id:3334, eSocialSciences.
- Mainak Mazumdar & Meenakshi Rajeev & Subhash Ray, 2011. "Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working papers 2011-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- K.J Joseph & Vinoj Abraham, 2007.
"Information technology and productivity: Evidence from India's manufacturing sector,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
389, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Vinoj Abraham & K.J. Joseph, 2008. "Information Technology and Productivity: Evidence From India's Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:1418, eSocialSciences.
- K.R. Shanmugam & Vidhya Soundararajan, 2008.
"Sources of Output Growth in Indian Agriculture during the Post-Reform Period,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22515, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- K.R. Shanmugam & Vidhya Soundararajan, 2008. "Sources Of Output Growth In Indian Agriculture During The Post-Reform Period," Working Papers 2008-026, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- S K Mishra, 2007.
"Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions,"
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 56-81, November.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 1231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S.K. Mishra, 2007. "Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions," Working Papers id:788, eSocialSciences.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Kanhaiya Singh, 2013. "Understanding Sectoral Economic Growth in India: The Potential for Services," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 91-112, April.
- Shishir Saxena, 2011.
"Technology and spillovers: evidence from Indian manufacturing microdata,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1271-1287.
- Shishir Saxena, 2007. "Technology And Spillovers: Evidence From Indian Manufacturing Micro-Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Banerjee, Rajabrata & Roy, Saikat Sinha, 2014. "Human capital, technological progress and trade: What explains India's long run growth?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 15-31.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2013. "Do economic reforms matter for manufacturing productivity? Evidence from the Indian experience," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 723-733.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2008. "Impact of Reforms on Plant-Level Productivity and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 3347, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2010. "Is the post-reform growth of the Indian manufacturing sector efficiency driven? Empirical evidence from plant-level data," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 219-232, April.
- Rajesh Natarajan & Malathy Duraisamy, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity in the Indian unorganized manufacturing sector: did reforms matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 373-399, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:3:y:2004:i:2:p:126-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.