Education, Industrial Development and Foreign Trade in Argentina: Econometric Models and International Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Claudia Goldin, 2001. "The Legacy of U.S. Educational Leadership: Notes on Distribution and Economic Growth in the 20th Century," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 18-23, May.
- Donald J. Robbins, 1999. "Gender, Human Capital and Growth: Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 151, OECD Publishing.
- Paolera, Gerardo Della & Taylor, Alan M., 1999.
"Economic Recovery from the Argentine Great Depression: Institutions, Expectations, and the Change of Macroeconomic Regime,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 567-599, September.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2000. "Economic Recovery from the Argentine Great Depression: Institutions, Expectations, and the Change of Macroeconomic Regime," NBER Working Papers 6767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-98-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2000. "Incompetence and confidence building behind Latin America's 20 years old quasi-stagnation," Textos para discussão 90, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 19. Actividades de la Asociación Euro-Americana con América Latina: Años 2001-2010
by MCG Blogs de Economía in Asociación de Estudios Euro-Americanos: Desarrollo internacional de América, Europa y otras áreas on 2011-03-25 08:30:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Akopova & N. Przhedetskaya, 2015. "Institutional designing of continuous education in Russia under the conditions of neo-economy and globalization," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 115-122.
- Hsing, Y., 2004. "Responses of Argentine Output to Shocks to Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy and Exchange Rates: A VAR Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Malacon, C. & Exposito, P., 2003. "Effects of the Integration of Mexico into NAFTA on Trade, Industry, Employment and Economic Growth," Economic Development 68, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, Maria-Carmen & Exposito, Pilar, 2004. "The Impact of Industry and Foreign Trade on Economic Growth in China. An Inter-Sectoral Econometric Model, 1976-2002," Economic Development 76, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-10-20 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2003-10-20 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2003-10-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2003-10-20 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ecodev:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exusces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.