Effects of the Integration of Mexico into NAFTA on Trade, Industry, Employment and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Martinez, C., 2003. "Education, Industrial Development and Foreign Trade in Argentina: Econometric Models and International Comparisons," Economic Development 67, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2003. "What Has Happened to Wages in Mexico since NAFTA?," NBER Working Papers 9563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvarez, Lia & Aguayo, Eva, 2003. "El Sector Servicios Privados en las Regiones Mexicanas: Un Modelo Econometrico," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1).
More about this item
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-10-20 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2003-10-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2003-10-20 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ecodev:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exusces.html .