Employment, Wages And Economic Development In Mexico And The United States, 1965-2015: Impact Of Industry And The Effects Of Nafta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Martinez, C., 2003. "Education, Industrial Development and Foreign Trade in Argentina: Econometric Models and International Comparisons," Economic Development 67, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Aguayo, Eva & Exposito, Pilar, 2001. "Economic growth and cycles: Cross-country models of education, industry and fertility and international comparisons," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(1), pages 9-37.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812798091_0010 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Development; Macroeconometric equations of Employment; Mexico and the United States; Effects of NAFTA; Industrial Development.;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.