Report NEP-HIS-2003-10-20This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "What Can We Learn About the Decline in U.S. Union Membership from International Data?," IZA Discussion Papers 896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Colander, 2003. "William Vickrey's Contribution to Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0323, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Mitch, 2003. "Literacy and Mobility in Rural versus Urban Victorian England: Evidence from linked marriage register and census records for Birmingham and Norfolk, 1851 and 1881," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-107, UMBC Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Jameson Boex, 2002. "An Overview of Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and Subnational Public Finance in Nigeria," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0201, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2003. "Skill-Biased Transition: The Role of Markets, Institutions, and Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 893, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bojidar Bojinov, 2003. "Evolution and Present Status of Bulgarian Card Market," Finance 0310010, EconWPA.
- Simon Deakin & Suzanne J. Konzelmann, 2003. "Learning from Enron," Working Papers wp274, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Padrao, R., 2003. "Evolucion de la Economia Portuguesa, 1946-2000: crecimiento, salarios y empleo," Economic Development 69, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Guillaume Daudin, 2002. "The quality of slave trade investment in eighteenth century France," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2002-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- DUDLEY, Leonard, 2003. "Explaining the Great Divergence: Medium and Message on the Eurasian Land Mass, 1700-1850," Cahiers de recherche 2003-19, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BLUM, Ulrich & DUDLEY, Leonard, 2003. "Standardized Latin and Medieval Economic Growth," Cahiers de recherche 2003-17, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- DUDLEY, Leonard & WITT, Ulrich, 2003. "Yesterday’s Games: Contingency Learning and the Growth of Public Spending, 1890-1938," Cahiers de recherche 2003-20, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Malacon, C. & Exposito, P., 2003. "Effects of the Integration of Mexico into NAFTA on Trade, Industry, Employment and Economic Growth," Economic Development 68, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Roberto Fontana, 2003. "Rapid Technical Change and the Speed of Lock-in: Standard Battles in the Local Area Network Industry in the 1990s," KITeS Working Papers 146, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2003.
- Roy Bahl & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2003. "Fiscal Federalism and Economic Reform in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0313, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- David Colander, 2003. "The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0319, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mtl:montde:13-2003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2003. ""Mitsubishi Bank under the Showa Financial Crisis, 1927: The Crisis observed thorough the Daily Financial Data"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-97, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.