On the Causal Relationship between Trade Openness and Government Size: Evidence from 23 OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:72:y:1978:i:04:p:1243-1261_15 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taofik Mohammed Ibrahim, 2015. "The causal link between Trade Openness and Government Size: Evidence from the five largest economies in Africa," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(1), pages 121-136, August.
- Michael, Bryane & Popov, Maja, 2011. "The Size and Structure of Government," MPRA Paper 53283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benarroch, Michael & Pandey, Manish, 2008. "Trade openness and government size," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 157-159, December.
- Olawole, Kolawole & Adebayo, Temidayo, 2017. "Openness and Government Size:The Compensation and Efficiency Hypotheses Considered for Nigeria," MPRA Paper 82022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estela Sáenz & Marcela Sabaté & M. Gadea, 2013. "Trade openness and public expenditure. The Spanish case, 1960–2000," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 173-195, March.
- Estela Sáenz Rodríguez & Marcela Sabaté Sort & Mª. Dolores Gadea Rivas, 2011. "¿Condiciona la apertura exterior el tamaño del sector público? Un panorama," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 198(3), pages 131-149, September.
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati, 2011. "Economic integration and government size: a review of the empirical literature," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(3), pages 327-384.
- María Franco Chuaire & Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2017.
"State capacity and the quality of policies. Revisiting the relationship between openness and government size,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 133-156, July.
- Mariano Tommasi & María Franco Chuaire & Carlos Scartascini, 2014. "State Capacity and the Quality of Policies. Revisiting the Relationship between Openness and Government Size," Working Papers 115, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Nov 2014.
- Mª Dolores Gadea Rivas & Marcela Sabaté Sort & Estela Sáenz Rodríguez, 2009. "The relationship between trade openness and public expenditure. The spanish case, 1960-2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2009-06, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Liberati, Paolo, 2007.
"Trade Openness, Capital Openness and Government Size,"
Journal of Public Policy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 215-247, August.
- Liberati, Paolo, 2007. "Trade openness, capital openness and government size," MPRA Paper 44371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Zakaria & Samreen Shakoor, 2011. "Relationship Between Government Size and Trade Openness: Evidence from Pakistan," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(2), pages 328-341, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedunuk.html .