Thesenpapier: A primer about storage in bottom-up models of future energy systems. Fundamentals of storage operation and investment in competitive long-term equilibria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven A. Gabriel & Antonio J. Conejo & J. David Fuller & Benjamin F. Hobbs & Carlos Ruiz, 2013. "Complementarity Modeling in Energy Markets," International Series in Operations Research and Management Science, Springer, edition 127, number 978-1-4419-6123-5, December.
- Sunderkötter, Malte & Weber, Christoph, 2012. "Valuing fuel diversification in power generation capacity planning," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1664-1674.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hassan Shavandi & Mehrdad Pirnia & J. David Fuller, 2018. "Extended opportunity cost model to find near equilibrium electricity prices under non-convexities," Papers 1809.09734, arXiv.org.
- de Frutos Cachorro, Julia & Willeghems, Gwen & Buysse, Jeroen, 2020. "Exploring investment potential in a context of nuclear phase-out uncertainty: Perfect vs. imperfect electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Savelli, Iacopo & Morstyn, Thomas, 2021. "Electricity prices and tariffs to keep everyone happy: A framework for fixed and nodal prices coexistence in distribution grids with optimal tariffs for investment cost recovery," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 103(C).
- Wang, Lu & Gu, Wei & Wu, Zhi & Qiu, Haifeng & Pan, Guangsheng, 2020. "Non-cooperative game-based multilateral contract transactions in power-heating integrated systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 268(C).
- Russo, Marianna & Bertsch, Valentin, 2018. "A looming revolution: Implications of self-generation for the risk exposure of retailers," Papers WP597, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Elisabetta Allevi & Didier Aussel & Rossana Riccardi, 2018. "On an equilibrium problem with complementarity constraints formulation of pay-as-clear electricity market with demand elasticity," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 329-346, February.
- Pérez Odeh, Rodrigo & Watts, David & Negrete-Pincetic, Matías, 2018. "Portfolio applications in electricity markets review: Private investor and manager perspective trends," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 192-204.
- Debia, Sébastien & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Siddiqui, Afzal S., 2021. "Strategic storage use in a hydro-thermal power system with carbon constraints," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
- Pöstges, Arne & Weber, Christoph, 2019. "Time series aggregation – A new methodological approach using the “peak-load-pricing” model," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-1.
- Löschenbrand, Markus, 2020. "Finding multiple Nash equilibria via machine learning-supported Gröbner bases," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 284(3), pages 1178-1189.
- Oliveira, Fernando S. & Costa, Manuel L.G., 2018. "Capacity expansion under uncertainty in an oligopoly using indirect reinforcement-learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 267(3), pages 1039-1050.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Wang, Ke, 2019. "Nash marginal abatement cost estimation of air pollutant emissions using the stochastic semi-nonparametric frontier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(1), pages 390-400.
- Yelena Vardanyan & Henrik Madsen, 2019. "Stochastic Bilevel Program for Optimal Coordinated Energy Trading of an EV Aggregator," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-18, October.
- E. Allevi & L. Boffino & M. E. Giuli & G. Oggioni, 2018. "Evaluating the impacts of the external supply risk in a natural gas supply chain: the case of the Italian market," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 347-384, February.
- Zhou, Y. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H., 2015. "Planning sustainable electric-power system with carbon emission abatement through CDM under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 350-364.
- Federica Cucchiella & Idiano D’Adamo & Massimo Gastaldi, 2016. "Optimizing plant size in the planning of renewable energy portfolios," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 169-187, July.
- Steffen, Bjarne & Weber, Christoph, 2013.
"Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 556-567.
- Bjarne Steffen & Christoph Weber, 2011. "Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation," EWL Working Papers 1104, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Aug 2011.
- Löschenbrand, Markus & Wei, Wei & Liu, Feng, 2018. "Hydro-thermal power market equilibrium with price-making hydropower producers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 377-389.
- Lee, Chia-Yen, 2018. "Mixed-strategy Nash equilibrium in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 266(3), pages 1013-1024.
- Inzunza, Andrés & Moreno, Rodrigo & Bernales, Alejandro & Rudnick, Hugh, 2016. "CVaR constrained planning of renewable generation with consideration of system inertial response, reserve services and demand participation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 104-117.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2020-08-24 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dui:wpaper:2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andreas Fritz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.