Valuing fuel diversification in optimal investment policies for electricity generation portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stirling, Andrew, 1994. "Diversity and ignorance in electricity supply investment : Addressing the solution rather than the problem," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 195-216, March.
- Fabien A. Roques & William J. Nuttall & David M. Newbery & Richard de Neufville & Stephen Connors, 2006.
"Nuclear Power: A Hedge against Uncertain Gas and Carbon Prices?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-24.
- Roques, F.A. & Nuttall, W.J. & Newbery, D.M. & de Neufville, R., 2005. "Nuclear Power: a Hedge against Uncertain Gas and Carbon Prices?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0555, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steffen, Bjarne & Weber, Christoph, 2013.
"Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 556-567.
- Bjarne Steffen & Christoph Weber, 2011. "Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation," EWL Working Papers 1104, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Aug 2011.
- Malte SunderkÃ¶tter & Christoph Weber, 2011. "Mean-Variance optimization of power generation portfolios under uncertainty in the merit order," EWL Working Papers 1105, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2011.
More about this item
Keywordspower plant investments; peak load pricing; mean-variance portfolio theory; fuel mix diversification;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dui:wpaper:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreas Fritz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .