Is price dynamics homogeneous across Eurozone countries?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mignon, Valérie & Guerreiro, David & Joëts, Marc, 2012. "Is Price Dynamics Homogeneous Across Eurozone Countries?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 609-632.
- David Guerreiro & Marc Joëts & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Is price dynamics homogeneous across Eurozone countries?," Post-Print hal-01385838, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Arnold & Bastiaan Verhoef, 2004. "External causes of Euro zone inflation differentials," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(5), pages 254-263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guerreiro, David, 2014.
"Is the European debt crisis a mere balance of payments crisis?,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 50-56.
- David Guerreiro, 2013. "Is the European debt crisis a mere balance of payments crisis?," FIW Working Paper series 118, FIW.
- Guerreiro, David & Mignon, Valérie, 2013.
"On price convergence in Eurozone,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 42-51.
- David Guerreiro & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "On price convergence in Eurozone," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- David Guerreiro & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "On price convergence in Eurozone," Post-Print hal-01385859, HAL.
- Valérie Mignon & David Guerreiro, 2013. "On price convergence in Eurozone," Post-Print hal-01740769, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsprice convergence; Eurozone; panel unit root tests; half-life;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-03-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-03-14 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MON-2012-03-14 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-03-14 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2012-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.