Is price dynamics homogeneous across Eurozone countries?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mignon, Valérie & Guerreiro, David & Joëts, Marc, 2012. "Is Price Dynamics Homogeneous Across Eurozone Countries?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 609-632.
- David Guerreiro & Marc Joëts & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Is price dynamics homogeneous across Eurozone countries?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-4, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Arnold & Bastiaan Verhoef, 2004. "External causes of Euro zone inflation differentials," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(5), pages 254-263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guerreiro, David, 2014.
"Is the European debt crisis a mere balance of payments crisis?,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 50-56.
- David Guerreiro, 2013. "Is the European debt crisis a mere balance of payments crisis?," FIW Working Paper series 118, FIW.
- Guerreiro, David & Mignon, Valérie, 2013.
"On price convergence in Eurozone,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 42-51.
- David Guerreiro & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "On price convergence in Eurozone," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- David Guerreiro & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "On price convergence in Eurozone," Post-Print hal-01385859, HAL.
- Valérie Mignon & David Guerreiro, 2013. "On price convergence in Eurozone," Post-Print hal-01740769, HAL.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01385838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .