Report NEP-EUR-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2012. "Material Deprivation, Economic Stress and Reference Groups in Europe: An Analysis of EU-SILC2009," Working Papers 201206, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2012. "Understanding Material Deprivation in Europe: A Multilevel Analysis," Working Papers 201205, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, . "Capital Structure and Corporate Taxation. Empirical Evidence from European Panel Data," WIFO Working Papers 422, WIFO.
- Lia Pacelli & Silvia Pasqua & Claudia Villosio, 2012. "Labour Market Penalties of Mothers: the Role of Reconciliation Policies," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 121, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry," TSE Working Papers 12-275, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Garrouste, Christelle & Loi, Massimo, 2011. "School-to-work transitions in Europe: Paths towards a permanent contract," MPRA Paper 37167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charalampos Konstantinidis, 2012. "Assessing the Rise of Organic Farming in the European Union: Environmental and Socio-economic Consequences," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Vatter, Johannes, 2012. "Well-being in Germany: What explains the regional variation?," FZG Discussion Papers 50, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Tim Hatton, 2012. "Asylum Policy in the EU: The Case for Deeper Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 660, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2012. "Innovation in EU merger control: walking the talk," Policy Contributions 708, Bruegel.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Guerreiro & Marc Joëts & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Is price dynamics homogeneous across Eurozone countries?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-4, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rünger, Silke, 2012. "The effect of Germany's repeal of the corporate capital gains tax: Evidence from the disposal of corporate minority holdings," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 126, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.