NJ and PA Once Again: What Happened to Employment When the PA-NJ Minimum Wage Differential Disappeared?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Wascher & David Neumark, 2000. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast-Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1362-1396, December.
- Deere, Donald & Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1995. "Employment and the 1990-1991 Minimum-Wage Hike," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 232-237, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saul D. Hoffman & Chenglong Ke, 2010. "Employment Effects of the 2009 Minimum Wage Increase: Evidence from State Comparisons of At-Risk Workers," Working Papers 10-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Saul D. Hoffman & Chenglong Ke, 2011. "Employment Effects of the 2009 Minimum Wage Increase: Evidence from State Comparisons of At-Risk Workers (Revised Version)," Working Papers 11-16, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum Wage; Card-Krueger;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dlw:wpaper:07-08.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saul Hoffman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudeus.html .