A Flexible Global Warming Index for Use in an Integrated Approach to Climate Change Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Kemfert, Truong P. Truong, and Thomas Bruckner, 2006.
"Economic Impact Assessment of Climate Change - A Multi-gas Investigation with WIAGEM-GTAPEL-ICM,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 441-460.
- Claudia Kemfert & Truong P. Truong & Thomas Bruckner, 2005. "Economic Impact Assessment of Climate Change: A Multi-Gas Investigation with WIAGEM-GTAPEL-ICM," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 499, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2005-12-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-12-09 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .