Patterns of partnership formation among lone mothers in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesconi, Marco & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2004.
"The consequences of 'in-work' benefit reform in Britain: new evidence from panel data,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2004-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Francesconi, Marco & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2004. "The Consequences of ‘In-Work’ Benefit Reform in Britain: New Evidence from Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karen Christopher, 2004. "Welfare As We [Don'T] Know It: A Review And Feminist Critique Of Welfare Reform Research In The United States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 143-171.
- Constantin G. Ogloblin, 1999. "The Gender Earnings Differential in the Russian Transition Economy," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(4), pages 602-627, July.
- Gustafsson, Bjorn, et al, 2001. "Rubles and Yuan: Wage Functions for Urban Russia and China at the End of the 1980s," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Michael Lokshin, 2004.
"Household Childcare Choices and Women’s Work Behavior in Russia,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4).
- Lokshin, Michael M., 1999. "Household childcare choices and women's work behavior in Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2206, The World Bank.
- Dorothea Rieck, 2006. "Transition to second birth - the case of Russia," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-036, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Newell, Andrew & Reilly, Barry, 1996. "The gender wage gap in Russia: Some empirical evidence," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 337-356, October.
- Judith Record McKinney, 2004. "Lone Mothers In Russia: Soviet And Post-Soviet Policy," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 37-60.
- Dirk Konietzka & Michaela Kreyenfeld, 2005. "Nichteheliche Mutterschaft und soziale Ungleichheit: zur sozioökonomischen Differenzierung der Familienformen in Ost- und Westdeutschland," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Karen Christopher, 2007. "Reassessing welfare reform data: a response to cherry," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 197-202.
- Newell, Andrew & Reilly, Barry, 1997. "Rates of Return to Educational Qualifications in the Transitional Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/97, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Lokshin, Michael & Harris, Kathleen Mullan & Popkin, Barry M., 2000.
"Single Mothers in Russia: Household Strategies for Coping with Poverty,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2183-2198, December.
- Lokshin, Michael & Mullan Harris, Kathleen & Popkin, Barry, 2000. "Single mothers in Russia - household strategies for coping with poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2300, The World Bank.
- Jan M. Hoem & Aiva Jasilioniene & Dora Kostova & Cornelia Mureşan, 2007. "Traces of the Second Demographic Transition in four selected countries in Central and Eastern Europe: union formation as a demographic manifestation," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Robert Cherry, 2007. "Assessing welfare reform data: a comment on christopher," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 185-195.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaela Kreyenfeld & Valerie Martin, 2011. "Economic conditions of stepfamilies from a cross-national perspective," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2008-11-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-04 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-11-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2008-020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .