The Baby Boom and World War II: The Role of Labor Market Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthias Doepke & Moshe Hazan & Yishay Maoz, 2006. "The Baby Boom and World War II: The Role of Labor Market Experience," 2006 Meeting Papers 216, Society for Economic Dynamics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldin, Claudia, 1992.
"Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195072709, June.
- Claudia Goldin, 1990. "Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold90-1, January.
- Claudia Olivetti, 2006.
"Changes in Women's Hours of Market Work: The Role of Returns to Experience,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(4), pages 557-587, October.
- Claudia Olivetti, 2005. "Changes in Women's Hours of Market Work: The Role of Returns to Experience," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series WP2005-008, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jun 2006.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2000. "Gender Differences in Pay," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 75-99, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Boldrin & Larry E. Jones & Alice Schoonbroodt, 2005.
"From Busts to Booms in Babies and Goodies,"
784828000000000379, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michele Boldrin & Larry E. Jones & Alice Schoonbroodt, 2006. "From Busts to Booms in Babies and Godies," 2006 Meeting Papers 689, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michele Boldrin & Larry Jones & Alice Schoonbroodt, 2005. "From Busts to Booms, in Babies and Goodies," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000983, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Goksel, Türkmen & Gurdal, Mehmet Y. & Orman, Cuneyt, 2014. "The baby boom, baby busts, and the role of grandmothers in childcare," MPRA Paper 65438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schoonbroodt, Alice & Jones, Larry, 2007. "Baby busts and baby booms: the fertility response to shocks in dynastic models," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0706, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Orman, Cuneyt & Goksel, Turkmen & Gurdal, Mehmet Y, 2011. "The Baby Boom, Baby Busts, and Grandmothers," MPRA Paper 28782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c011_026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .