Baby busts and baby booms: the response of fertility to shocks in dynastic models
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+44) 23 80592537
Fax: (+44) 23 80593858
Web page: http://www.economics.soton.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernando Alvarez, 1999. "Social Mobility: The Barro-Becker Children Meet the Laitner-Loury Dynasties," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 65-103, January.
- Michele Boldrin & Maria Cristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005.
"Fertility and Social Security,"
666156000000000506, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 11146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," Staff Report 359, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Barro, R.J. & Becker, G.S., 1988.
"Fertility Choice In A Model Of Economic Growth,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
88-8, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Robert J. Barro & Gary S. Becker, . "Fertility Choice in a Model of Economic Growth," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 88-8, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Sergio Rebelo, 1999.
"Long Run Policy Analysis and Long Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2114, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & Larry E. Jones, 2002. "Mortality, Fertility, and Saving in a Malthusian Economy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(4), pages 775-814, October.
- Matthias Doepke & Moshe Hazan & Yishay Maoz, 2006.
"The Baby Boom and World War II: The Role of Labor Market Experience,"
2006 Meeting Papers
216, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matthias Doepke & Moshe Hazan & Yishay D. Maoz, 2006. "The Baby Boom and World War II: The Role of Labor Market Experience," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_026, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2005.
"The Baby Boom and Baby Bust,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 183-207, March.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth: Theory and Policy Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1008-38, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:0706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Chris Thorn to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.