The costs of adjusting labor: Evidence from temporally disaggregated data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Russell & Haltiwanger, John & Willis, Jonathan L., 2015.
"Dynamics of labor demand: Evidence from plant-level observations and aggregate implications,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 37-50.
- Russell W. Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2003. "Dynamics of labor demand : evidence from plant-level observations and aggregate implications," Research Working Paper RWP 03-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Russel W. Cooper & John C. Haltiwanger & Jonathan Willis, 2004. "Dynamics of Labor Demand: Evidence from Plant-level Observations and Aggregate Implications," NBER Working Papers 10297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ejarque, Joao & Portugal, Pedro, 2007.
"Labor Adjustment Costs in a Panel of Establishments: A Structural Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- João Ejarque & Pedro Portugal, 2007. "Labor Adjustment Costs in a Panel of Establishments: A Structural Approach," Working Papers w200716, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Addison, John T & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2001. "Work Councils in Germany: Their Effects on Establishment Performance," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 659-694, October.
- Magne K. Asphjell & Wilko Letterie & Ã˜ivind A. Nilsen & Gerard A. Pfann, 2014.
"Sequentiality Versus Simultaneity: Interrelated Factor Demand,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(5), pages 986-998, December.
- Asphjell, Magne Krogstad & Letterie, Wilko & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Pfann, Gerard A., 2010. "Sequentiality versus Simultaneity: Interrelated Factor Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 5359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asphjell, Magne Krogstad & Letterie, Wilko & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Pfann, Gerard A., 2010. "Sequentiality versus Simultaneity: Interrelated Factor Demand," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 29/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Christensen, Laurits R., 1973. "The translog function and the substitution of equipment, structures, and labor in U.S. manufacturing 1929-68," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 81-113, March.
- Robert E. Hall, 2004. "Measuring Factor Adjustment Costs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 899-927.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henze, Philipp, 2015.
"Structural Change and Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from Germany,"
109138, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Henze, Philipp, 2015. "Structural change and total factor productivity: Evidence from Germany," Economics Working Papers 2015-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Braun, Sebastian & Weber, Henning, 2016.
"How do regional labor markets adjust to immigration? A dynamic analysis for post-war Germany,"
Kiel Working Papers
2025, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Braun, Sebastian Till & Weber, Henning, 2016. "How do regional labor markets adjust to immigration? A dynamic analysis for post-war Germany," Discussion Papers 05/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jung, Sven, 2013. "Employment Adjustment in German Firms," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79696, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsadjustment costs; labor demand; temporal aggregation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:11/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decituk.html .