A Genral Model of Dynamic Labor Demand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Rothschild, 1971. "On the Cost of Adjustment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(4), pages 605-622.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1990.
"Aggregate employment dynamics and lumpy adjustment costs,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 93-129, January.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1990. "Aggregate Employment Dynamcis and Lumpy Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 3229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert F. Engle & Ta-Chung Liu, 1972. "Effects of Aggregation Over Time on Dynamic Characteristics of an Econometric Model," NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Models of Cyclical Behavior, Volumes 1 and 2, pages 673-737 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David, 1986.
"Efficient Contracts with Costly Adjustment: Short-run Employment Determination for Airline Mechanics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1045-1071, December.
- David Card, 1986. "Efficient Contracts with Costly Adjustment: Short-RUn Employment Determination for Airline Mechanics," NBER Working Papers 1931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. K. Trivedi, 1985. "Distributed Lags, Aggregation and Compounding: Some Econometric Implications," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 19-35.
- Russell Davidson & Richard Harris, 1981. "Non-Convexities in Continuous Time Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 235-253.
- Stephen Nickell, 1984. "An Investigation of the Determinants of Manufacturing Employment in the United Kingdom," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 529-557.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.