Underemployment of production factors in a forward-looking model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boucekkine, Raouf, 1995. "An alternative methodology for solving nonlinear forward-looking models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 711-734, May.
- Lambert, J.-P. & Mulkay, B., 1987. "Investment in a disequilibrium context or does profitability really matter ?," CORE Discussion Papers 1987003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1993. "Bargaining and equilibrium unemployment : Narrowing the gap between New Keynesian and 'disequilibrium' theories," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, May.
- Sneessens, Henri R., 1987. "Investment and the inflation-unemployment tradeoff in a macroeconomic rationing model with monopolistic competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 781-808, April.
- Michael Burda, 1988. "Is there a capital shortage in Europe?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 38-57, March.
- Card, David, 1986.
"Efficient Contracts with Costly Adjustment: Short-run Employment Determination for Airline Mechanics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1045-71, December.
- David Card, 1986. "Efficient Contracts with Costly Adjustment: Short-RUn Employment Determination for Airline Mechanics," NBER Working Papers 1931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strand, Jon, 1989. "Monopoly unions versus efficient bargaining : A repeated game approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 473-486.
- Sneessens, Henri R., 1992.
"Contraintes de débouchés, capacités de production et chômage dans un modèle macroéconomique avec concurrence imparfaite,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 140-174, mars et j.
- Sneessens, Henri R., 1991. "Contraintes de débouchés, capacités de production et chômage dans un modèle macroéconomique avec concurrence imparfaite," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1991011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Osano, Hiroshi & Inoue, Tohru, 1991. "Testing between Competing Models of Real Business Cycles," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 669-88, August.
- de la Croix, David, 1992. "Union-Firm Bargaining, Investment and Equilibrium Unemployment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1992020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Entorf, Horst & Konig, Heinz & Pohlmeier, Winfried, 1992. " Labor Utilization and Nonwage Labor Costs in a Disequilibrium Macro Framework," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(1), pages 71-83.
- Paz Espinosa, Maria & Rhee, Changyong, 1989. "Efficient Wage Bargaining as a Repeated Game," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(3), pages 565-88, August.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Michael Woodford, 1993. "Real Effects of Monetary Shocks in an Economy with Sequential Purchases," NBER Working Papers 4250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Omar LICANDRO, 1992. "Investment Dynamics and Capacity Utilization under Monopolistic Competition," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 27, pages 91-113.
- Lockwood, Ben & Manning, Alan, 1989. "Dynamic Wage-Employment Bargaining with Employment Adjustment Costs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 1143-58, December.
- de la Croix, David & Lubrano, Michel, 1994. "Are Interest Rates Responsible for Unemployment in the Eighties ? A Bayesian Analysis of Cointegrated Relationship with a Regime Shift," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1994015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:2:y:1995:i:2:p:131-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.