Aggregate Employment Dynamcis and Lumpy Adjustment Costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1990. "Aggregate employment dynamics and lumpy adjustment costs," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 93-129, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulligan Casey B, 2001. "Aggregate Implications of Indivisible Labor," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-35, April.
- Robert G. King & Julia K. Thomas, 2006.
"Partial Adjustment Without Apology,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(3), pages 779-809, August.
- Robert G. King & Julia K. Thomas, "undated". "Partial Adjustment without Apology," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E12, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Robert G. King & Julia K. Thomas, 2005. "Partial Adjustment without Apology," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series WP2005-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Robert G. King & Julia K. Thomas, 2004. "Partial adjustment without apology," Staff Report 327, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert G. King & Julia K. Thomas, 2004. "Partial Adjustment Without Apology," Working Papers 2004/15, Turkish Economic Association.
- Robert G. King & Julia K. Thomas, 2003. "Partial Adjustment without Apology," NBER Working Papers 9946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1998.
"Microfoundations and macro implications of indivisible labor,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
126, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1999. "Microfoundations and Macro Implications of Indivisible Labor," NBER Working Papers 7116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1992. "A General Model of Dynamic Labor Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 733-737, November.
- Yann Nicolas & Claude Mathieu, 2006. "Coûts d'ajustement de la demande de travail : une comparaison entre la France et la République tchèque," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 173(2), pages 135-152.
- Varejão, José & Portugal, Pedro, 2007.
"Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Estimation of Labor Demand Functions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Varejão & Pedro Portugal, 2007. "Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Estimation of Labor Demand Functions," Working Papers w200704, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Kölling, Arnd & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2001. "Bremst das Schwerbehindertengesetz die Arbeitsplatzdynamik in Kleinbetrieben?," Discussion Papers 4, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .