Effects of Aggregation Over Time on Dynamic Characteristics of an Econometric Model
In: Econometric Models of Cyclical Behavior, Volumes 1 and 2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. S. Houthakker, 1955. "The Pareto Distribution and the Cobb-Douglas Production Function in Activity Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 27-31.
- Liu, Ta-Chung, 1969. "A Monthly Recursive Econometric Model of United States: A Test of Feasibility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-13, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2005.
"Paradise lost and found? The econometric contributions of Clive W. J. Granger and Robert F. Engle,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-28.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2004. "Paradise Lost and Found? The Econometric Contributions of Clive W.J. Granger and Robert F. Engle," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0416, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1992. "A General Model of Dynamic Labor Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 733-737, November.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:604:p:1833-1873 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lyon, Charles C. & Thompson, Gary D., 1991. "Model Selection With Temporal And Spatial Aggregation: Alternative Marketing Margin Models," Staff Papers 13253, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2001. "Does fixed-term contract employment raise firms' adjustment-speed? Evidence from an establishment panel for West-Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-57, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1987.
"Temporal aggregation and structural inference in macroeconomics,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-130, January.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum, 1986. "Temporal Aggregation and Structural Inference in Macroeconomics," NBER Technical Working Papers 0060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1987. "Temporal aggregation and structural inference in macroeconomics," Working Papers 306, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Ciriani, Tito A. & Corsi, Paolo & Cleur, Eugene M. & Sitzia, Bruno & Romagnoli, Gian C., 1976.
"Analisi e simulazione stocastica di un modello aggregato dell'economia italiana 1952-1971
[Analysis and stochastic simulation of a macro model of the Italian economy 1952-1971]," MPRA Paper 24423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varejão, José & Portugal, Pedro, 2007.
"Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Estimation of Labor Demand Functions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Varejão & Pedro Portugal, 2007. "Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Estimation of Labor Demand Functions," Working Papers w200704, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Cartwright, Phillip A. & Riabko, Natalija, 2015. "Measuring the effect of oil prices on wheat futures prices," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 355-369.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Christian N. Brinch & Sebastian Königs, 2017.
"Time Aggregation and State Dependence in Welfare Receipt,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(604), pages 1833-1873, September.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Christian N. Brinch & Sebastian Königs, 2014. "Time aggregation and state dependence in welfare receipt," Discussion Papers 771, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Brinch, Christian & Königs, Sebastian, 2016. "Time Aggregation and State Dependence in Welfare Receipt," IZA Discussion Papers 9785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreou, Elena & Ghysels, Eric & Kourtellos, Andros, 2010. "Regression models with mixed sampling frequencies," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 246-261, October.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1992. "Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Dynamics of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 4055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandrine Lardic & Valérie Mignon, 2004. "Robert F. Engle et Clive W.J. Granger prix Nobel d'économie 2003," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(1), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.