Tariffs and income : a time series analysis for 24 countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2013. "Tariffs and income: a time series analysis for 24 countries," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 7(3), pages 207-235, September.
- Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "Tariffs and income: A time series analysis for 24 countries," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 17/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2007. "New series of the Spanish foreign sector, 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-14, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Peter Llyod, 2007. "100 Years of Tariff Protection in Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1023, The University of Melbourne.
- José Jofre & Rolf Lüders & Gert Wagner, "undated". "Economía Chilena 1810-1995. Cuentas Fiscales," Documentos de Trabajo 188, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28241 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11855.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017. "Openness and growth in a historical perspective: a VECM approach," Working Papers 0118, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Léo CHARLES, 2017. "A new empirical test of the infant-industry argument : the case of Switzerland protectionism during the 19th century," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Samuel Standaert & Stijn Ronsse & Benjamin Vandermarliere, 2016. "Historical trade integration: globalization and the distance puzzle in the long twentieth century," Cliometrica, Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 10(2), pages 225-250, May.
- Toke Aidt & Peter Jensen, 2013.
"Democratization and the size of government: evidence from the long 19th century,"
Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 511-542, December.
- Toke Aidt & Peter S. Jensen, 2013. "Democratization and the Size of Government: Evidence from the Long 19th Century," CESifo Working Paper Series 4132, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2015.
"Capital controls and recovery from the financial crisis of the 1930s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 188-201.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2013. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 132, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Kris James Mitchener & Kirsten Wandschneider, 2014. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 20220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchener, Kris & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2014. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," CEPR Discussion Papers 10019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincent Bignon & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa, 2016.
"Protectionism and the Education-Fertility Trade-off in Late 19th Century France,"
AMSE Working Papers
1604, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jan 2016.
- Vincent Bignon & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2016. "Protectionism and the Education-Fertility Trade-off in Late 19th Century France," Working Papers halshs-01264614, HAL.
More about this item
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp12-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .