Tariffs and income : a time series analysis for 24 countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2013. "Tariffs and income: a time series analysis for 24 countries," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 7(3), pages 207-235, September.
- Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "Tariffs and income: A time series analysis for 24 countries," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 17/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2007. "New series of the Spanish foreign sector, 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-14, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Peter Llyod, 2007. "100 Years of Tariff Protection in Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1023, The University of Melbourne.
- José Jofre & Rolf Lüders & Gert Wagner, "undated". "Economía Chilena 1810-1995. Cuentas Fiscales," Documentos de Trabajo 188, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28241 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11855, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Bignon & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa, 2016.
"Protectionism and the Education-Fertility Trade-off in Late 19th Century France,"
AMSE Working Papers
1604, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jan 2016.
- Vincent Bignon & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2016. "Protectionism and the Education-Fertility Trade-off in Late 19th Century France," Working Papers halshs-01264614, HAL.
- Vincent Bignon & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa, 2018. "The Toll of Tariffs: Protectionism, Education and Fertility in Late 19th Century France," Working papers 690, Banque de France.
- Samuel Standaert & Stijn Ronsse & Benjamin Vandermarliere, 2016. "Historical trade integration: globalization and the distance puzzle in the long twentieth century," Cliometrica, Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 10(2), pages 225-250, May.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017. "Openness and growth in a historical perspective: a VECM approach," Working Papers 0118, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2015.
"Capital controls and recovery from the financial crisis of the 1930s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 188-201.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2013. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 132, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mitchener, Kris & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2014. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," CEPR Discussion Papers 10019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kris James Mitchener & Kirsten Wandschneider, 2014. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 20220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toke Aidt & Peter Jensen, 2013.
"Democratization and the size of government: evidence from the long 19th century,"
Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 511-542, December.
- Toke Aidt & Peter S. Jensen, 2013. "Democratization and the Size of Government: Evidence from the Long 19th Century," CESifo Working Paper Series 4132, CESifo Group Munich.
- Léo CHARLES, 2017. "A new empirical test of the infant-industry argument : the case of Switzerland protectionism during the 19th century," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Patrick Alexander & Ian Keay, 2018. "Responding to the First Era of Globalization: Canadian Trade Policy, 1870–1913," Staff Working Papers 18-42, Bank of Canada.
- Peter H. Bent, 2018. "Recovery from Financial Crises in Peripheral Economies, 1870-1913," CEH Discussion Papers 07, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
More about this item
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp12-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.