Economía Chilena 1810-1995. Cuentas Fiscales
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2013.
"Tariffs and income: a time series analysis for 24 countries,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 7(3), pages 207-235, September.
- Sharp, Paul & Lampe, Markus, 2012. "Tariffs and income : a time series analysis for 24 countries," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "Tariffs and income: A time series analysis for 24 countries," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 17/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Rui Esteves & João Tovar Jalles, 2016.
"Like Father Like Sons? The Cost of Sovereign Defaults in Reduced Credit to the Private Sector,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(7), pages 1515-1545, October.
- Esteves, Rui & Jalles, João Tovar, 2013. "Like Father like Sons? The Cost of Sovereign Defaults In Reduced Credit to the Private Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 9303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chumacero Romulo & Fuentes Rodrigo, "undated".
"On the Determinants of the Chilean Economic Growth,"
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & J. Rodrigo Fuentes, 2002. "On the determinants of the Chilean Economic Growth," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 134, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rodrigo Cerda & Hermann Gonzalez & Luis Felipe Lagos, 2006.
"Is fiscal policy effective? Evidence for an emerging economy: Chile 1833-2000,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(9), pages 575-580.
- Rodrigo Cerda & Hermann González & Luis Felipe Lagos, 2005. "Is Fiscal Policy Effective? Evidence for an Emerging Economy: Chile 1833-2000," Documentos de Trabajo 292, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Vincent Bignon & Rui Esteves & Alfonso Herranz-Loncán, 2015.
"Big push or big grab? Railways, government activism, and export growth in Latin America, 1865–1913,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1277-1305, November.
- Bignon, V. & Esteves, R. & Herranz-Loncán, A., 2013. "Big Push or Big Grab? Railways, Government Activism and Export Growth in Latin America, 1865-1913," Working papers 447, Banque de France.
- Vincent Bignon & Rui Esteves & Alfonso Herranz Loncan, 2015. "Big Push or Big Grab? Railways, Government Activism and Export Growth In Latin America, 1865-1913," Post-Print hal-01410632, HAL.
- Roberto Pasten & James P. Cover, 2010. "The Political Economy of Unsustainable Fiscal Deficits," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 47(136), pages 169-189.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.