100 Years of Tariff Protection in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John G. Crawford., 1935. "Tariff Level Indices," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 10(1), pages 213-221, June.
- Anderson, Kym, 1980. "The Political Market for Government Assistance to Australian Manufacturing Industries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(153), pages 132-144, June.
- Peter Lloyd, 2006. "Fifty Years Of Trade Policy Reform In Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 301-313, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2013.
"Tariffs and income: a time series analysis for 24 countries,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 7(3), pages 207-235, September.
- Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "Tariffs and income: A time series analysis for 24 countries," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 17/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "Tariffs and income : a time series analysis for 24 countries," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
Keywordsprotection; tariff rates; Australia;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.