Job protection, industrial relations and employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Modesto, Leonor & Thomas, Jonathan P., 2001.
"An analysis of labour adjustment costs in unionized economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 475-501, September.
- Modesto, Leonor & Thomas, Jonathan P., 2000. "An Analysis of Labour Adjustment Costs in Unionized Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsFiring costs; unemployment; industrial relations.;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-04-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2008-04-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctc:serie4:ieil0050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorenzo Cappellari). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dscatit.html .