Report NEP-DGE-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Entry, Exit and Investment-Specific Technical Change," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ryo, Horii & Kazuhiro, Yamamoto & Ryoji, Ohdoi, 2008. "Financial infrastructure, technological shift, and inequality in economic development," MPRA Paper 7919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2008-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2008. "Inflation and Unemployment in the Long Run," NBER Working Papers 13924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Dávila, 2008. "The rationality of expectations formation and excess volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Zuzana Janko, "undated". "Adjustment Costs in a Real Business Cycle Model," Working Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 11 Jan 2008.
- Lance J. Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2008. "The Nature of Credit Constraints and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 13912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulio Piccirilli, 2007. "Job protection, industrial relations and employment," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0050, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Andrea Ferrero & Mark Gertler & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2008. "Current Account Dynamics and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 13906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.