The rationality of expectations formation and excess volatility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julio Davila, 2008. "The rationality of expectations formation and excess volatility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00261582, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsExpectations; rationality; volatility.;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2008-04-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HPE-2008-04-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2008-04-15 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:b08019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .