Endogenous fluctuations under rational expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venditti, Alain, 1998.
"Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations in two-sector growth models with externalities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 521-542, January.
- Venditti, A., 1996. "Indeterminancy and Endogenous Fluctuations in Two-Sector Growth Models with Externalities," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a04, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Buiter, W.H. & Pesenti, P.A., 1990.
"Rational Speculation Bubbles In Exchange Rate Target Zone,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
370, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Pesenti, Paolo A., 1990. "Rational Speculative Bubbles In An Exchange Rate Target Zone," Economic Research Papers 268490, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Pesenti, Paolo, 1990. "Rational Speculative Bubbles in an Exchange Rate Target Zone," CEPR Discussion Papers 479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter & Paolo A. Pesenti, 1990. "Rational Speculative Bubbles in an Exchange Rate Target Zone," NBER Working Papers 3467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Dávila, 2008.
"The rationality of expectations formation and excess volatility,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
b08019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Julio Davila, 2008. "The rationality of expectations formation and excess volatility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00261582, HAL.
- Julio Davila, 2008. "The rationality of expectations formation and excess volatility," Post-Print halshs-00261582, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:2-3:p:389-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.