China and East Asia Trade Policy, Volume IV, Trade Reform and Liberalisation in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, W. & Winters, L.A., 1995. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 307, World Bank.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, April.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Huang, Y., 1996. "Rapid Economic Growth in China: Implications for the World Economy," Papers 130, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Watson, Alistair S., 1998. "Raw wool production and marketing in China: ACIAR project 8811," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 47193, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csg:ajrcau:271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akira Kinefuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ajrccau.html .