Does Social Judgment Diminish Rule Breaking?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier, 2012.
"Testing for Altruism and Social Pressure in Charitable Giving,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(1), pages 1-56.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier, 2009. "Testing for Altruism and Social Pressure in Charitable Giving," NBER Working Papers 15629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John List & Ulrike Malmendier, 2012. "Testing for altruism and social pressure in charitable giving," Natural Field Experiments 00137, The Field Experiments Website.
- López-Pérez, Raúl & Vorsatz, Marc, 2010.
"On approval and disapproval: Theory and experiments,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 527-541, August.
- López-Pérez, Raúl & Vorsatz, Marc, 2009. "On Approval and Disapproval: Theory and Experiments," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann & Christian Thoeni, 2010.
"Culture and Cooperation,"
2010-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann & Christian Thöni, 2010. "Culture and Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3070, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann & Christian Thoeni, 2010. "Culture and Cooperation," Discussion Papers 2010-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Jones & Sera Linardi, 2014.
"Wallflowers: Experimental Evidence of an Aversion to Standing Out,"
INFORMS, vol. 60(7), pages 1757-1771, July.
- Daniel Jones & Sera Linardi, 2014. "Wallflowers: Experimental Evidence of an Aversion to Standing Out," Framed Field Experiments 00400, The Field Experiments Website.
- Gavrilova, Evelina & Campaniello, Nadia, 2015. "Uncovering the Gender Participation Gap in the Crime Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsTheft; Corruption; Social Enforcement; Culture; Experiments;
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-04-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2013-04-27 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EVO-2013-04-27 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-04-27 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-04-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2013-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Coffey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.