Report NEP-SOC-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard & Hélène L'Huillier & Raphaële De La Martinière & Camille Sutter, 2013. "Relational Capability: A Multidimensional Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00815586, HAL.
- Luca Fumarco & Giambattista Rossi, 2015. "Relative Age Effect on Labor Market Outcomes for High Skilled Workers – Evidence from Soccer," Working Papers 9, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Mar 2015.
- Zhang, Nan & Wang, Chong & Xu, Yan, 2012. "Social networking sites users' affective commitment: A combined view," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72542, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Vivika Halapuu & Tiiu Paas & Tiit Tammaru, 2013. "Is institutional trust related to the attitudes towards immigrants in Europe? A study of majority and minority population," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013014, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2013. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Timothy C. Salmon & Danila Serra, 2013. "Does Social Judgment Diminish Rule Breaking?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Garcia, Gustavo Adolfo & Nicodemo, Catia, 2013. "Job Search Channels, Neighborhood Effects and Wages Inequality in Developing Countries: The Colombian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 7336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2013. "Gender Norms, Work Hours, and Corrective Taxation," Umeå Economic Studies 857, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Brian Greaney & Joseph P. Kaboski & Eva Van Leemput, 2013. "Can Self-Help Groups Really Be "Self-Help"?," NBER Working Papers 18970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.