Report NEP-EVO-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2013. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Paper Series 964, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2013. "Rationalizability and Interactivity in Evolutionary OLG Models," PSE Working Papers hal-00814699, HAL.
- Marko Pitesa & Stefan Thau, 2013. "Compliant sinners, obstinate saints: How power and self-focus determine the effectiveness of social influences in ethical decision making," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00814614, HAL.
- Timothy C. Salmon & Danila Serra, 2013. "Does Social Judgment Diminish Rule Breaking?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jonas Fooken & Markus Schaffner, 2013. "The role of psychological and physiological factors in decision making under risk and in a dilemma," QuBE Working Papers 010, QUT Business School.
- Vivika Halapuu & Tiiu Paas & Tiit Tammaru, 2013. "Is institutional trust related to the attitudes towards immigrants in Europe? A study of majority and minority population," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013014, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jørgen Modalsli, 2013. "Inequality and growth in the very long run: Inferring inequality from data on social groups," Discussion Papers 734, Research Department of Statistics Norway.