On the Particle Gibbs Sampler
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Andrieu & Arnaud Doucet & Roman Holenstein, 2010. "Particle Markov chain Monte Carlo methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(3), pages 269-342.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Michael K. & Silva, Ralph dos Santos & Giordani, Paolo & Kohn, Robert, 2012. "On some properties of Markov chain Monte Carlo simulation methods based on the particle filter," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 134-151.
- N. Chopin & P. E. Jacob & O. Papaspiliopoulos, 2013. "SMC-super-2: an efficient algorithm for sequential analysis of state space models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(3), pages 397-426, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creal, Drew D. & Tsay, Ruey S., 2015. "High dimensional dynamic stochastic copula models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 335-345.
- Patrick Leung & Catherine S. Forbes & Gael M. Martin & Brendan McCabe, 2016. "Data-driven particle Filters for particle Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Axel Finke & Adam Johansen & Dario Spanò, 2014. "Static-parameter estimation in piecewise deterministic processes using particle Gibbs samplers," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(3), pages 577-609, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2013-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .