Static-parameter estimation in piecewise deterministic processes using particle Gibbs samplers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Del Moral & Arnaud Doucet & Ajay Jasra, 2006. "Sequential Monte Carlo samplers," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 411-436.
- George Poyiadjis & Arnaud Doucet & Sumeetpal S. Singh, 2011. "Particle approximations of the score and observed information matrix in state space models with application to parameter estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(1), pages 65-80.
- Johansen, Adam M. & Doucet, Arnaud, 2008. "A note on auxiliary particle filters," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1498-1504, September.
- Christophe Andrieu & Arnaud Doucet & Roman Holenstein, 2010. "Particle Markov chain Monte Carlo methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(3), pages 269-342.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Chopin, 2002.
"A sequential particle filter method for static models,"
Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 539-552, August.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2000. "A Sequential Particle Filter Method for Static Models," Working Papers 2000-45, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Nicolas Chopin & Sumeetpal S. Singh, 2013. "On the Particle Gibbs Sampler," Working Papers 2013-41, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- James Martin & Ajay Jasra & Emma McCoy, 2013. "Inference for a class of partially observed point process models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(3), pages 413-437, June.
- Dassios, Angelos & Jang, Jiwook, 2003. "Pricing of catastrophe reinsurance and derivatives using the Cox process with shot noise intensity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2849, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Centanni, Silvia & Minozzo, Marco, 2006. "A Monte Carlo Approach to Filtering for a Class of Marked Doubly Stochastic Poisson Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1582-1597, December.
- van Dyk, David A. & Park, Taeyoung, 2008. "Partially Collapsed Gibbs Samplers: Theory and Methods," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 790-796, June.
More about this item
KeywordsParticle MCMC; Particle Gibbs sampler; Piecewise deterministic processes; Sequential Monte Carlo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:66:y:2014:i:3:p:577-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.