Partially Collapsed Gibbs Samplers: Theory and Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Joshua C.C. & Eisenstat, Eric & Koop, Gary, 2016.
"Large Bayesian VARMAs,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 374-390.
- Joshua C C Chan & Eric Eisenstat & Gary Koop, 2014. "Large Bayesian VARMAs," Working Papers 1409, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Eric Eisenstat & Gary Koop, 2014. "Large Bayesian VARMAs," Working Paper series 40_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chan, Joshua C.C. & Eisenstat, Eric & Koop, Gary, 2014. "Large Bayesian VARMAs," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-06, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Joshua Chan & Eric Eisenstat & Gary Koop, 2015. "Large Bayesian VARMAs," Working Paper series 15-36, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Conti, Gabriella & Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Heckman, James J. & Piatek, Rémi, 2014.
"Bayesian exploratory factor analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 31-57.
- Gabriella Conti & Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & James Heckman & Rémi Piatek, 2014. "Bayesian exploratory factor analysis," CeMMAP working papers CWP30/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gabriella Conti & Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & James J. Heckman & Rémi Piatek, 2014. "Bayesian Exploratory Factor Analysis," NRN working papers 2014-08, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Conti, Gabriella & Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Heckman, James J. & Piatek, Rémi, 2014. "Bayesian Exploratory Factor Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriella Conti & Sylvia Fruehwirth-Schnatter & James J. Heckman & Remi Piatek, 2014. "Bayesian Exploratory Factor Analysis," Working Papers 2014-014, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Lian, Heng, 2010. "Sparse Bayesian hierarchical modeling of high-dimensional clustering problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1728-1737, August.
- Kim, Jaeho, 2015. "Bayesian Inference in a Non-linear/Non-Gaussian Switching State Space Model: Regime-dependent Leverage Effect in the U.S. Stock Market," MPRA Paper 67153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baragatti, M. & Pommeret, D., 2012. "A study of variable selection using g-prior distribution with ridge parameter," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1920-1934.
- Man Chung Fung & Gareth W. Peters & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2017. "Cohort effects in mortality modelling: a Bayesian state-space approach," Papers 1703.08282, arXiv.org.
- Genya Kobayashi, 2016. "Skew exponential power stochastic volatility model for analysis of skewness, non-normal tails, quantiles and expectiles," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 49-88, March.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:145-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Bernardi & Ghislaine Gayraud & Lea Petrella, 2013. "Bayesian inference for CoVaR," Papers 1306.2834, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Axel Finke & Adam Johansen & Dario Spanò, 2014. "Static-parameter estimation in piecewise deterministic processes using particle Gibbs samplers," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(3), pages 577-609, June.
- Berrett, Candace & Calder, Catherine A., 2012. "Data augmentation strategies for the Bayesian spatial probit regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 478-490.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:103:y:2008:m:june:p:790-796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.