Adam Michael Johansen
- Christopher Nam & John Aston & Adam Johansen, 2014. "Parallel sequential Monte Carlo samplers and estimation of the number of states in a Hidden Markov Model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 553-575, June.
- Axel Finke & Adam Johansen & Dario Spanò, 2014. "Static-parameter estimation in piecewise deterministic processes using particle Gibbs samplers," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 577-609, June.
- Christopher F. H. Nam & John A. D. Aston & Adam M. Johansen, 2012. "Quantifying the uncertainty in change points," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 807-823, 09.
- Johansen, Adam M. & Doucet, Arnaud, 2008. "A note on auxiliary particle filters," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1498-1504, September.
- Adam M. Johansen, . "SMCTC: Sequential Monte Carlo in C++," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 30(i06).
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adam Johansen should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.