Love and Death : A Freund Model with Frailty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Darrell Duffie & Andreas Eckner & Guillaume Horel & Leandro Saita, 2009. "Frailty Correlated Default," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(5), pages 2089-2123, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.119271_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gouriéroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Renne, J.P., 2014.
"Pricing default events: Surprise, exogeneity and contagion,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 397-411.
- Gouriéroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P., 2013. "Pricing Default Events: Surprise, Exogeneity and Contagion," Working papers 455, Banque de France.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2013. "Pricing Default Events : Surprise, Exogeneity and Contagion," Working Papers 2013-03, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Spreeuw, Jaap & Owadally, Iqbal, 2013. "Investigating the Broken-Heart Effect: a Model for Short-Term Dependence between the Remaining Lifetimes of Joint Lives," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 236-257, September.
- Jinfeng Xu & John D. Kalbfleisch & Beechoo Tai, 2010. "Statistical Analysis of Illness–Death Processes and Semicompeting Risks Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 716-725, September.
- Luciano, Elisa & Spreeuw, Jaap & Vigna, Elena, 2008.
"Modelling stochastic mortality for dependent lives,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 234-244, October.
- Elisa Luciano & Jaap Spreeuw & Elena Vigna, 2007. "Modelling stochastic mortality for dependent lives," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 43, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Elisa Luciano & Jaap Spreeuw & Elena Vigna, 2007. "Modelling Stochastic Mortality for Dependent Lives," CeRP Working Papers 58, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2003. "The identifiability of the mixed proportional hazards competing risks model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 701-710.
- Robert A. Jarrow & Fan Yu, 2008.
"Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 20, pages 481-515
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2003. "The Nonparametric Identification of Treatment Effects in Duration Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1491-1517, September.
- James Vaupel & Kenneth Manton & Eric Stallard, 1979. "The impact of heterogeneity in individual frailty on the dynamics of mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(3), pages 439-454, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:78:y:2018:i:c:p:157-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Gourieroux & Yang Lu, 2013. "Long Term Care and Longevity," Working Papers 2013-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Ayuso, Mercedes & Bravo, Jorge Miguel & Holzmann, Robert, 2018. "Getting Life Expectancy Estimates Right for Pension Policy: Period versus Cohort Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Drepper, Bettina, 2018. "A Unique Bond: Twin Bereavement and Lifespan Associations of Identical and Fraternal Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 11448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsLife Insurance; Coupled Lives; Frailty; Freund Model; Broken-Heart; Copula; Last Survivor Insurance; Reversionary Annuities.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-06-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-06-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2013-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.