Ownership Concentration, Family Control and Performance of Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Barone Adesi & Patrick Gagliardini & Giovanni Urga, 2004. "Testing Asset Pricing Models With Coskewness," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 474-485, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Pedro Soares Pinto & Mario Gomes Augusto, 2014. "Are There Non-linear Effects of Banking Relationships and Ownership Concentration on Operational Performance? Empirical Evidence from Portuguese SMEs Using Cross-section Analysis and Panel Data," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 67-84, October.
- Petra Koudelkova & Wadim Strielkowski & Denisa Hejlova, 2015. "Corruption and System Change in the Czech Republic: Firm-level Evidence," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 25-46, March.
- Poutziouris, Panikkos & Savva, Christos S. & Hadjielias, Elias, 2015. "Family involvement and firm performance: Evidence from UK listed firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 14-32.
- Basco, Rodrigo, 2013. "The family's effect on family firm performance: A model testing the demographic and essence approaches," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 42-66.
- Mamduh Hanafi & Fitri Santi & Muazaroh, 2013. "The Impact of Ownership Concentration, Commissioners on Bank Risk and Profitability: Evidence from Indonesia," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(2), pages 183-202, December.
- Garcia-Castro, Roberto & Casasola, Mª José, 2011. "A set-theoretic analysis of the components of family involvement in publicly listed and major unlisted firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 15-25, March.
- Barros, Ismael & Hernangómez, Juan & Martin-Cruz, Natalia, 2016. "A theoretical model of strategic management of family firms. A dynamic capabilities approach," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 149-159.
More about this item
KeywordsOwnership concentration; family firms; voting blocks; Tobin's q Classification-JEL: G3; G32; G34;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-07-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2010-07-10 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crf:wpaper:10-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martine Zenner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsculu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .