Report NEP-SBM-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2010. "Does history matter for the relationship between R&D, Innovation and Productivity?," MPRA Paper 23611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paloma López-García & José Manuel Montero, 2010. "Understanding the spanish business innovation gap: the role of spillovers and firms’ absorptive capacity," Working Papers 1015, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2010. "How Diverse is Entrepreneurship? Observations on the social heterogeneity of self-employment in Germany," MPRA Paper 23271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barajas, A & Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2009. "Measuring the impact of international R&D cooperation: the case of Spanish firms participating in the EU Framework Programme," MPRA Paper 23610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2010. "Pecuniary knowledge externalities and innovation: Intersectoral linkages and their effects beyond technological spillovers," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 100, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli, 2010. "A parsimonious default prediction model for Italian SMEs," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 10061, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Malika Hamadi, 2010. "Ownership Concentration, Family Control and Performance of Firms," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Dirk Engel & Vivien Procher, 2010. "Home Firm Performance after Foreign Investments and Divestitures," Ruhr Economic Papers 0193, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.