The Sequential Equal Surplus Division for Sharing International Rivers with Bifurcations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2010. "Rooted-tree solutions for tree games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 404-408, June.
- Herings, P. Jean Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf, 2008.
"The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 2008. "The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games," Other publications TiSEM f243609c-2847-415f-ae52-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques & van der LAAN, Gerard & TALMAN, Dolf, 2009. "The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2155, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gabrielle Demange, 2004. "On Group Stability in Hierarchies and Networks," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 754-778, August.
- William Thomson, 2011. "Consistency and its converse: an introduction," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(4), pages 257-291, December.
- van den Brink, René & van der Laan, Gerard & Moes, Nigel, 2012.
"Fair agreements for sharing international rivers with multiple springs and externalities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 388-403.
- Rene van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Nigel Moes, 2010. "Fair Agreements for Sharing International Rivers with Multiple Springs and Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-096/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012. "Weighted component fairness for forest games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 144-151.
- Yuan Ju & Peter Borm & Pieter Ruys, 2007.
"The consensus value: a new solution concept for cooperative games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(4), pages 685-703, June.
- Ju, Y. & Borm, P.E.M. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2004. "The Consensus Value : A New Solution Concept for Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper 2004-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ju, Y. & Borm, P.E.M. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2007. "The consensus value : A new solution concept for cooperative games," Other publications TiSEM 6cd44a12-a909-47f8-8d85-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2012.
"Sequential sharing rules for river sharing problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(2), pages 187-210, February.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2009. "Sequential Sharing Rules for River Sharing Problems," Working Papers 2009.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- N. Lesca, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640604, HAL.
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 1998. "Shared irrigation costs: An empirical and axiomatic analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 203-218, March.
- René Brink & Gerard Laan & Valeri Vasil’ev, 2007. "Component efficient solutions in line-graph games with applications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(2), pages 349-364, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Ansink & Harold Houba, 2014. "The Economics of Transboundary River Management," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-132/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2015.
"Composition properties in the river claims problem,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(4), pages 807-831, April.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2013. "Composition Properties in the River Claims Problem," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-199/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ansink, Erik & Weikard, Hans-Peter, 2013. "Composition properties in the river claims problem," MPRA Paper 51618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRiver TU-game; Sequential Equal Surplus Division; Water allocation; Standard solution; Consistency; Fairness; Amalgamation;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crb:wpaper:2012-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian At). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crufcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.