The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||In : Games and Economic Behavior, 62, 77-92, 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Velzen, S., 2005. "Cooperation in Networks and Scheduling," Other publications TiSEM 81d927bb-fc40-4306-8f7f-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2004.
"On group stability in hierarchies and networks,"
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1982.
"Cores of partitioning games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 313-327, December.
- Le Breton,Michel & Owen,Guillermo & Weber,Shlomo, 1991.
"Strongly balanced cooperative games,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
338, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Marco Slikker, 2005. "A characterization of the position value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 505-514, November.
- Demange, G., 1991.
"Intermediate Preferences and Stable Coalition Structures,"
DELTA Working Papers
91-16, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Demange, Gabrielle, 1994. "Intermediate preferences and stable coalition structures," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 45-58, January.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Owen, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "On the position value for communication situations," Other publications TiSEM 5a8473e4-1df7-42df-ad53-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:2155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.