Qualitative Effects of Cash-For-Clunkers Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2001.
"Marginal tax reform, externalities and income distribution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 343-363, February.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 1998. "Marginal Tax Reform, Externalities and Income Distribution," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9832, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 1996. "New Evidence on Trends in Vehicle Emissions," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(1), pages 183-196, Spring.
- Esteban Susanna, 2007. "Effective Scrappage Subsidies," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Laporte, Audrey & Windmeijer, Frank, 2005.
"Estimation of panel data models with binary indicators when treatment effects are not constant over time,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 389-396, September.
- Audrey Laporte & Frank Windmeijer, 2005. "Estimation of Panel Data Models with Binary Indicators when Treatment Effects are not Constant over Time," Working Papers laporte-04-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shanjun Li & Christopher Timmins & Roger H. von Haefen, 2009. "How Do Gasoline Prices Affect Fleet Fuel Economy?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 113-137, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siskos, Pelopidas & Capros, Pantelis & De Vita, Alessia, 2015. "CO2 and energy efficiency car standards in the EU in the context of a decarbonisation strategy: A model-based policy assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 22-34.
- Müller, Andrea & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2013. "Evaluating the Causal Effects of Cash-for-Clunkers Programs in Selected Countries: Success or Failure?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79802, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDiesel Technology; Diffusion of New Durable Goods; Fuel Efficiency; Scrappage Programs;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:7517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.