Report NEP-ENE-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2009. "Regime-switching models for electricity spot prices: Introducing heteroskedastic base regime dynamics and shifted spike distributions," MPRA Paper 18784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Guifu & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2009. "Energy prices and China’s international competitiveness," MPRA Paper 18827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2009. "Do Retail Petrol Prices Rise More Rapidly Than They Fall in Australia’s Capital Cities?," Economics Working Papers wp09-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Kapsalyamova, Zhanna, 2009. "Effects of World Price and Oil Export Price Increases in the Framework of One-sector and Two-Sector Stylized Models," MPRA Paper 18800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2009. "Oil Price Shocks and the Macroeconomy of Nigeria: A Non-linear Approach," MPRA Paper 18726, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2009.
- Kilian, Lutz & Murphy, Daniel P, 2009. "Why Agnostic Sign Restrictions Are Not Enough: Understanding the Dynamics of Oil Market VAR Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 7471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alun H. Thomas & Tamim Bayoumi, 2009. "Today versus Tomorrow - The Sensitivity of the Non-Oil Current Account Balance to Permanent and Current Income," IMF Working Papers 09/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Miravete, Eugenio J & Moral Rincón, Maria J, 2009. "Qualitative Effects of Cash-For-Clunkers Programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 7517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Freni, Giuseppe, 2009. "Factor intensity and order of resource extraction," MPRA Paper 18790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellison, Martin & Scott, Andrew, 2009. "Learning and Price Volatility in Duopoly Models of Resource Depletion," CEPR Discussion Papers 7378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Dimitrios Kapetanakis, 2009. "Lessons from Quantile Panel Estimation of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 2010-4, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2009. "International inequity aversion and the social cost of carbon," Working Papers FNU-178, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Nov 2009.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Tavoni, Massimo, 2009. "Climate Change Mitigation Strategies in Fast-Growing Countries: The Benefits of Early Action," CEPR Discussion Papers 7394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ucm:wpaper:12-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Britt Groosman & Nicholas Z. Muller & Erin O’Neill, 2009. "The Ancillary Benefits from Climate Policy in the United States," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0920, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Fang, Du & Feng, Hongli & Otto, Daniel, 2009. "Perspectives on Addressing Global Climate Change Issues: Case of U.S. And China," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.