Energy prices and China’s international competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shiu, Alice & Lam, Pun-Lee, 2004. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-54, January.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Zhao, Changhong & Yu, Shunkun & Hu, Zhaoguang, 2007. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in China: Cointegration and co-feature analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1179-1191, November.
- Francois Lescaroux & Valerie Mignon, 2009. "Measuring The Effects Of Oil Prices On China'S Economy: A Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive Approach," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 410-425, August.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1996. "A causality-in-variance test and its application to financial market prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 33-48.
- Cong, Rong-Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Jiao, Jian-Lin & Fan, Ying, 2008. "Relationships between oil price shocks and stock market: An empirical analysis from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3544-3553, September.
- Ramaprasad Bhar & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2006. "Empirical investigation on the relationship between Japanese and Asian emerging equity markets," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 77-86, March.
- Bhar, Ramaprasad & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2005. "Causality in variance and the type of traders in crude oil futures," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 527-539, May.
- Bhar, Ramaprasad & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2008. "Information content of commodity futures prices for monetary policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 274-283, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasgupta, Sukti. & Bhula-or, Ruttiya. & Fakthong, Tiraphap., 2015. "Earnings differentials between formal and informal employment in Thailand," ILO Working Papers 994896403402676, International Labour Organization.
- Moreno, Blanca & García-Álvarez, María Teresa & Ramos, Carmen & Fernández-Vázquez, Esteban, 2014. "A General Maximum Entropy Econometric approach to model industrial electricity prices in Spain: A challenge for the competitiveness," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 815-824.
- Peter Baláz & Lukáš Harvánek, 2016. "Competitiveness of the Chinese Economy and its Link to the Global Energy Prices Development," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 305-317.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy prices; international competitiveness; CCF approach; Chinese economy;
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-11-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2009-11-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-11-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .