Finance and Growth: When Does Credit Really Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934 Elsevier.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Fabrizio Coricelli, 1993.
"Output Collapse in Eastern Europe: The Role of Credit,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 32-52, March.
- Guillermo Calvo & Fabrizio Coricelli, 1992. "Output Collapse in Eastern Europe; The Role of Credit," IMF Working Papers 92/64, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Horváth, 2009. "The Determinants of the Interest Rate Margins of Czech Banks," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(2), pages 128-136, June.
- Roman Horváth & Jakub Matějů, 2011.
"How Are Inflation Targets Set?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 265-300, June.
- Roman Horvath & Jakub Mateju, 2010. "How Are Inflation Targets Set?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp426, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Roman Horvath & Jakub Mateju, 2011. "How are Inflation Targets Set?," Working Papers 2011/06, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Roman Horváth & Jakub Matějů, 2011. "How Are Inflation Targets Set?," Working Papers IES 2011/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2011.
- Amidu, Mohammed, 2013. "The effects of the structure of banking market and funding strategy on risk and return," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 143-155.
More about this item
Keywordscredit and output; Emerging Economies; sharp recessions;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-07-05 (Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2008-07-05 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2008-07-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2008-07-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.