Report NEP-BAN-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Reese, Claudia, 2008. "Is the future of the ATM past?," MPRA Paper 9316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2008. "The Empirics of Banking Regulation," MPRA Paper 9299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Termos, Ali, 2008. "Capital Investment as Real Options: A Note on Dixit-Pindyck Model," MPRA Paper 9352, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Mar 2008.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Roland, Isabelle, 2008. "Finance and Growth: When Does Credit Really Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2008. "Tax Evasion and Growth: a Banking Approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0806, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gary Richardson & Patrick Van Horn, 2008. "Intensified Regulatory Scrutiny and Bank Distress in New York City During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 14120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- García-Herrero, Alicia & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2008. "Does the Chinese banking system benefit from foreign investors?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2008. "Regulation and Banking Stability: A Survey of Empirical Studies," MPRA Paper 9298, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2008.
- Tatom, John / A., 2008. "Prompt corrective action provisions: are insurance companies and investment banks next?," MPRA Paper 9327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9371 is not listed on IDEAS anymore