Entrepreneurship, State Economic Development Policy, and the Entrepreneurial University
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, State Economic Development Policy, and the Entrepreneurial University," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Fogel, Kathy & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2008.
"Big business stability and economic growth: Is what's good for General Motors good for America?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 83-108, July.
- Kathy Fogel & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2006. "Big Business Stability and Economic Growth: Is What's Good for General Motors Good for America?," NBER Working Papers 12394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Albert Saiz, 2003.
"The rise of the skilled city,"
04-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Albert Saiz, 2003. "The Rise of the Skilled City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2025, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Albert Saiz, 2003. "The Rise of the Skilled City," NBER Working Papers 10191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2004. "The Missing Link: The Knowledge Filter and Entrepreneurship in Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Bo Carlsson & Pontus Braunerhjelm & David B. Audretsch, "undated". "The Missing Link," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Mark Drabenstott, 2005. "A review of the federal role in regional economic development," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2005arotfrire, Jan 17.
- Frank T. Rothaermel & Shanti D. Agung & Lin Jiang, 2007. "University entrepreneurship: a taxonomy of the literature," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 691-791, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina, Andrea & Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif & Hughes, Alan, 2014. "Open service innovation and the firm's search for external knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 853-866.
- Mina, A. & Connell, D. & Hughes, A., 2009. "Models of Technology Development in Intermediate Research Organisations," Working Papers wp396, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; entrepreneurship; universities;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-04-28 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2007-04-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2007-04-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-04-28 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.