Report NEP-ENT-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Audretsch, David B & Phillips, Ronnie, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, State Economic Development Policy, and the Entrepreneurial University," CEPR Discussion Papers 6242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audretsch, David B & Sanders, Mark, 2007. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brunner, Daniel & Voigt, Tim, 2007.
"Unternehmerische Entscheidung im Innovationskontext genossenschaftlicher Organisationen: Eine fallstudienbasierte Analyse
[Entrepreneurial decision-making in cooperative organizations - a case stud," MPRA Paper 2892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert E. Hall & Susan E. Woodward, 2007. "The Incentives to Start New Companies: Evidence from Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 13056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedbpc:07-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Brou & Michele Ruta, 2007. "Rent Seeking, Market Structure and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/03, European University Institute.
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2006. "Relocation patterns in U.S. manufacturing," Working Paper 0624, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.