Unternehmerische Entscheidung im Innovationskontext genossenschaftlicher Organisationen: Eine fallstudienbasierte Analyse
[Entrepreneurial decision-making in cooperative organizations - a case study research]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscooperatice; case study research; innovation process; entrepreneurship; decision-making;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2007-04-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2007-04-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2007-04-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-04-28 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOC-2007-04-28 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .