[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Daniel Brunner to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
|Institut für Genossenschaftswesen an der Philipps-Universität Marburg Am Plan 2, 35032 Marburg|
Institute für Genossenschaftswesen Marburg, Germany
RePEc:edi:igmarde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Brunner, Daniel & Voigt, Tim, 2008. "Diffusionsprozesse bei zwischenbetrieblicher Kooperation - Ein erweitertes Nelson-Winter-Modell [Diffusion Processes and Inter-firm Cooperation: An Extended Nelson-Winter Model]," MPRA Paper 10027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brunner, Daniel & Voigt, Tim, 2007. "Unternehmerische Entscheidung im Innovationskontext genossenschaftlicher Organisationen: Eine fallstudienbasierte Analyse [Entrepreneurial decision-making in cooperative organizations - a case stud," MPRA Paper 2892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2007-04-28 2008-08-21
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (2) 2007-04-28 2008-08-21
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2008-08-21
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2007-04-28
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2007-04-28
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2008-08-21
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2007-04-28
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2008-08-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Brunner should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.